So, for some reason I was craving salmon patties, and had to make some up! Unfortunately, I figured out my poor little guy has a fever and he didn’t feel up for any–usually he eats them right up! They are kid friendly, if your kid is used to salmon, that is!
- 1 (7.5 oz) can salmon
- 2 eggs
- ½ tablespoon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- Onion powder (or some diced onions)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dill (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together with a fork
- Take 1/4 measuring cup and pour onto skillet
- Cook both sides until slightly browned (About 3-4 mins per side)
I topped mine with Kerrygold butter. If you have a fish tarter sauce on hand, that would be great with these!